- Before & After
- Request a free
Our Vaginoplasty package include
- Reception at airport
- Bilingual assistant
- Procedure with a Board certified surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post surgery assitant for 3 days (2 hr each day)
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Pre-paid Cell phone
Dates are limited and a $995 USD deposit is required to book your surgery
*Non of the packages include accommodation or airfare.
To be arrange
What you need to know about Vaginoplasty
Choose the topic that best describes your question:
- REQUEST A FREE QUOTE: it only takes 2 minutes, all quotes are based on the information provided by the patient. Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours
- SUMMIT YOUR PHOTOS: we provide generic quotes without pictures, but in order for our doctors to adequately assess your case and give you a personalized quote, we request 5 photos. see how to take your pictures
- LOCK YOUR SURGERY PRICE: If you are happy with the quote, we advise you to lock your price with an initial deposit. The US currency is losing great value against most world currencies. This means that your money buys you less surgery as the days go by.
- SELECT TRAVEL DATES: we are usually booked 3 months in advance, before buying your airline tickets check with your patient coordinator for available dates and buy it within 8 hours and send a copy of the official itinerary to your patient coordinator to reserve those dates.
Low Cost Vaginoplasty – Before-After Photos
Vaginoplasty is performed to tighten vaginal muscles (cavity) when they have become lax and stretched after childbirth, weight lost or due to age. The combination of Vaginoplasty with Labioplasty (large labia reduction) is known as vaginal rejuvenation, vaginal reconstruction or vaginal enhancement.
What does vaginoplasty surgery do?
- It tightens vaginal muscles that have become lax and stretched after childbirths or due to age. A vagina that has lost its tightness may give rise to situations that for many women are embarrassing, since it cannot hold the partner's penis inside as it used to.
- When the vagina is tightened, the friction during intercourse increases, enhancing both the woman's and her partner's pleasure.
- It is a valid alternative for women who had not tried any other method, as well as for women who have tried Kegel exercises and found them unsatisfactory.
- It can be performed on women of any age.
Does Vaginoplasty correct incontinence?Vaginoplasty alone will not correct incontinence. When our doctors perform a vaginoplasty, they tighten the back wall that separates the vagina from the rectum also known as a posterior repair. When pregnancy stretches the vagina, it frequently causes laxity that loosens the (opposite wall) anterior or frontal wall of the vagina that separates it from the urethra and bladder. Weakness in this area is what leads to urinary stress incontinence.
Can urinary stress incontinence surgery be combined with vaginoplasty?Yes. These procedures are frequently done at the same time and can also be combined with labioplasty and vulvar lipoplasty.
Vaginoplasty willEffectively decrease the internal and outer vaginal diameters, as well as build up the perineum, the area immediately outside the vaginal entrance and above the anus. This increases friction during intercourse with greater sexual feeling.
ResultsThanks to this procedure you will feel a more intense pleasure and your lost self-confidence will be restored. The vagina's increased tightness will be more appealing to your partner as well. You will again experience sensations you used to have in the past and that you thought were lost forever.
Surgery lengthTwo hours approximately
What does vaginoplasty consist of?The surgeon will make two parallel incisions inside the vagina that run from the opening to the interior. If the flaccidity is mild, a strip of mucous tissue is removed and the resulting gap is sutured. If the flaccidity is more severe, after removing the strip of mucous tissue, the exposed muscles are folded. The folds are very similar to the ones made in clothes. This way, the vaginal muscles are tightened and strengthened.
Vaginoplasty Before & After PhotosHere you can view actual patient before and after photographs from surgeons who are SCCP members and certified by Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery. These before and after photographs represent typical results; however, not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same before and after results view gallery
Vaginoplasty CostCost for vaginoplasty surgery varies from region to region. A doctor's cost for vaginoplasty may fluctuate based on his or her experience, as well as geographic office location. In the Eastern US, the average cost is $4,300 for the surgeon's fee plus all the additional fees, while in the western cost the average surgeons fee is $4,900
- Blood tests before your surgery
- A physical exam by your primary care doctor
- Anesthesia fees for surgery
- Outpatient surgical facility fees
- Any prescription drugs (painkillers - antibiotics)
- Follow-up appointments (these may or may not be included by your surgeon)
- The costs of staying overnight in the hospital (if this should occur)
An all inclusive average price in the US could range between:
Vaginoplasty $7,100 to $10,300
Vaginoplasty + Labioplasty $8,100 to $12,000
Vaginoplasty + Labioplasty + urinary stress incontinence $10,000 to $15,000
Vaginoplasty + urinary stress incontinence $9,000 to $12,000
Ideal CandidateIf you are determined to maximize your sexual sensation, gratification, would also like to improve the appearance of your external genitalia, boost your self-esteem and rejuvenate your love life, then you are an ideal candidate for Vaginoplasty. Women suffering from urinary stress incontinence (involuntary loss of urine with coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising, or sex) can also have this problem corrected in combination with vaginoplasty surgery.
RecoveryHow much discomfort will I have after surgery? Patients experience mild to moderate discomfort controlled by oral pain medications and cold packs. You will be able to walk, shower and get around easily within 24 hours. Since the pelvic floor and muscles surrounding the rectum have been brought together you most likely will have discomfort for a week or so, but under some circumstances a sensation of pressure can last much longer.
When can I resume sex after surgery?You need to abstain from sexual intercourse for six weeks in order to allow for complete healing. At this point I will teach you how you soften and prepare the vagina for comfortable intercourse.
When can I return to work after my vaginoplasty?In general, returning to work is dependent upon the type of work you do and the number of procedures you had done. Most patients can resume work within 5 to 7 days. If your occupation involves intense physical activity like lifting or carrying heavy objects, it may take two to three weeks.
Risks of Vaginoplasty
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
- Painful intercourse - If your vaginal muscles are not too lax to begin with, then Vaginoplasty may cause them to further tighten, resulting in pain during sexual activity