- Before & After
- Request a free
Our Face Lift package include
- Reception at airport
- Bilingual assistant
- Procedure with a Board certified surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post surgery assitant for 3 days (2 hr each day)
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Pre-paid Cell phone
Dates are limited and a $995 USD deposit is required to book your surgery
*Non of the packages include accommodation or airfare.
To be arrange
What you need to know about Face Lift
Choose the topic that best describes your question:
- REQUEST A FREE QUOTE: it only takes 2 minutes, all quotes are based on the information provided by the patient. Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours
- SUMMIT YOUR PHOTOS: we provide generic quotes without pictures, but in order for our doctors to adequately assess your case and give you a personalized quote, we request 5 photos. see how to take your pictures
- LOCK YOUR SURGERY PRICE: If you are happy with the quote, we advise you to lock your price with an initial deposit. The US currency is losing great value against most world currencies. This means that your money buys you less surgery as the days go by.
- SELECT TRAVEL DATES: we are usually booked 3 months in advance, before buying your airline tickets check with your patient coordinator for available dates and buy it within 8 hours and send a copy of the official itinerary to your patient coordinator to reserve those dates.
What makes Cosmetic Harmony's face lift so different?We have moved away from the traditional facelift to the more natural and longer lasting SMAS facelift. It is consider the Ferrari of facelift techniques.
Benefits of SMAS facelift:
- SMAS Facelift takes years from the face – with longer lasting results
- SMAS Facelift can keep you looking at least 10 years younger
- SMAS Facelift deals with the deeper structural layers for better results
- SMAS Facelift corrects jowls, hollow cheeks & nasolabial folds
- SMAS Facelift achieves a more youthful, beautiful – natural outcome
How Is SMAS Different From The Traditional Facelift?Traditional facelift do not deal with the deeper dermal layers as SMAS does.
Face Lift Before & After PhotosHere you can view actual patient before and after photographs from surgeons who are SCCP members and certified by Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery. These before and after photographs represent typical results; however, not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same before and after results view gallery
Face Lift CostCost for facelift surgery varies from region to region. A surgeon's cost for facelift may fluctuate based on his or her experience, as well as geographic office location. In the Eastern US, the average cost is $6,300 for the surgeon's fee plus all the additional fees, while in the western cost the average surgeons fee is $6,900
- Blood tests before your surgery
- A physical exam by your primary care doctor
- Anesthesia fees for surgery
- Outpatient surgical facility fees
- Any prescription drugs (painkillers - antibiotics)
- Special bandaging or elastic garments
- Follow-up appointments (these may or may not be included by your surgeon)
- The costs of staying overnight in the hospital (if this should occur)
Ideal CandidateFace lift surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Face lift is a good option for you if:
- You have realistic expectations
- You have deep lines or folds running from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth
- You have jowls or loss of well-defined jaw-line
- You have deep wrinkles in the cheekbones
- You have loose skin, wrinkles
- Vertical “cords” or excess fatty tissue in the neck
Face Lift IncisionTraditionally, the incision is located in the area of the temple hair, just above and in front of the ear, and continues around the earlobe, circling the ear before returning to the lower scalp area. (A neck lift incision often begins in front of the earlobe and wraps around behind the ear ending in the lower scalp area). The skin is raised outward before repositions and tightens the underlying muscle and connective tissue.
Surgery and AnesthesiaA facelift is usually performed as an outpatient procedure, but overnight stays are a possibility depending on your specific circumstances and number of procedures performed. The surgery will be performed in an outpatient surgery facility. The actual facelift procedure can take anywhere from two-and-a-half to four hours depending on the extent of your lift and whether or not other procedures such as a brow lift and eyelid surgery are being performed at the same time.
Facelift surgery can be performed with local anesthetics and complementary sedation, or general anesthesia; it all depends on the complexity of the case and length of the surgery.
RecoverySome degree of swelling, bruising, puffiness, numbness and paleness are normal and to be expected. The doctor may instruct you to use cold compresses to keep swelling to a minimum. If dressing has been applied, it will be removed within two to three days. The facelift patient will also be instructed to keep his/her head elevated when lying down and avoid as much activity as possible
We generally recommend that patients avoid vigorous activity following this procedure. Straining, bending, and lifting should be avoided during the early postoperative period. Patients will also be instructed to temporarily avoid exposure to direct sunlight and for the long-term, to be conscientious about the use of a sun block to protect the skin.
Recovery usually takes three to four weeks, though many patients go back to work in two weeks. Scars are usually not noticeable after enough time has passed for them to mature. In any case, they are easily disguised in natural skin creases, by the hair, or in persistent cases, by makeup until total healing has occurred. Bear in mind that the aging process continues after surgery and that some relaxation of tissues will occur over the first few weeks.
Face Lift RisksThe decision to have face lift surgery is extremely personal and you'll have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications are acceptable.
During your personal consultation the doctor and anesthesiologist will explain in detail the risks associated with surgery. You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understand the procedure and any risks or potential complications.
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Anesthesia risks
- Facial asymmetry
- Fluid accumulation
- Skin loss (skin necrosis)
- Unfavorable scarring
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Pain, which may persist
- Poor healing of incisions
- Possibility of revision surgery
- Facial nerve injury with weakness
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation in the ear and on the face
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Temporary or permanent hair loss at the incisions
- Deep sutures may spontaneously surface through the skin, become visible or produce irritation that require removal
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Skin discoloration, permanent pigmentation changes, swelling and bruising
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
- Allergies to tape, suture materials and glues, blood products, topical preparations or injected agents
- Damage to deeper structures – such as nerves, blood vessels, and muscles – can occur and may be temporary or permanent
- Unsatisfactory results may include asymmetry, unsatisfactory surgical scar location, unacceptable visible deformities at the ends of the incisions
- Possibility of revision surgery - It may be necessary to perform additional surgery to improve your results or correct any unsatisfactory areas
"Most of the risks are very uncommon; some people may be at higher risk than others. Your doctor will discuss this with you during your consultation if any of these risks are specifically pertinent to you."Although face lift surgery is an effective procedure where the benefits significantly outweigh the risks, the degree of surgical success can be altered by how each individual's body responds to surgery and healing. Although good results are expected, there is no guarantee. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure; revision surgery may be necessary.
Don't hesitate to ask questions: It's very important to ask questions about your facelift surgery procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings and any specific concerns with your doctor or any of our staff members.