- Before & After
- Request a free
Our Buttock Augmentation package include
- Reception at airport
- Bilingual assistant
- Procedure with a Board certified surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post surgery assitant for 3 days (2 hr each day)
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Pre-paid Cell phone
Dates are limited and a $995 USD deposit is required to book your surgery
*Non of the packages include accommodation or airfare.
To be arrange
What you need to know about Buttock Augmentation
Choose the topic that best describes your question:
- REQUEST A FREE QUOTE: it only takes 2 minutes, all quotes are based on the information provided by the patient. Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours
- SUMMIT YOUR PHOTOS: we provide generic quotes without pictures, but in order for our doctors to adequately assess your case and give you a personalized quote, we request 5 photos. see how to take your pictures
- LOCK YOUR SURGERY PRICE: If you are happy with the quote, we advise you to lock your price with an initial deposit. The US currency is losing great value against most world currencies. This means that your money buys you less surgery as the days go by.
- SELECT TRAVEL DATES: we are usually booked 3 months in advance, before buying your airline tickets check with your patient coordinator for available dates and buy it within 8 hours and send a copy of the official itinerary to your patient coordinator to reserve those dates.
Buttocks Augmentation in colombia - Your New LookMany women who have undergone buttocks augmentation surgery are extremely satisfied with their fuller, more uplifted buttocks as well as the improved position and size. Fortunately, the incision is located in areas easily concealed by the smallest bikini. Those who have buttock implants in conjunction with liposuction of lower back and rear thighs may find even better results.
Buttock Augmentation Before & After PhotosHere you can view actual patient before and after photographs from surgeons who are SCCP members and certified by Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery. These before and after photographs represent typical results; however, not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same before and after results view gallery
Buttocks Augmentation CostCost for buttocks augmentation varies from region to region. A surgeon's cost for buttocks augmentation may fluctuate based on his or her experience, the type and cost of buttock implants used, as well as geographic office location. In the Eastern US, the average cost is $4,900 for the surgeon's fee plus all the additional fees, while in the western cost the average surgeons fee is $5,500
- Buttock Implant Cost (if needed)
- Outpatient surgical facility fees
- Anesthesia fees for surgery
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garment
- Medical tests
Ideal CandidateButtock augmentation surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Buttock augmentation is a good option for you if:
- You are 18 or older
- You do not smoke
- You have realistic expectations
- You are physically healthy
- You are happy with your buttocks position, but not their volume or shape
Buttocks implant incisionThe surgeon makes a small incision of 2 or 3 inches (5 cm or 7 cm) between the buttocks, right inside the midline. Through this incision, he makes a pocket inside each buttock and places the cohesive silicone gel implants inside each one of them. There are two possible locations for the implants; the location will be decided according to each patient's needs.
- Submuscular: If you need to enhance the upper part of the buttocks and the lower part has a good volume (this is what most frequently happens), the implants will be located beneath the buttock muscle (gluteus maximums), approximately where jean pockets would be.
- Subfascial: If you need to enhance the lower part of the buttocks and the upper part has a good volume, the implants will be located between the buttock muscle and its fascia (fascia or aponeurosis is the tissue that covers the muscle).
Surgery and AnesthesiaThe surgery takes about 2 hours, both for buttocks augmentation with silicone implants and with microfat grafting (AKA Brazilain Butt Lift). Anesthesia may be local, epidural, or general, it will depend on what you and your surgeon decides is best for you.
RecoveryPatients are up and around the day after surgery; however, strenuous activities should be avoided for at least one month. Your doctor will tell you when it is ok to resume exercise, however, many patients return to work within two weeks or so after surgery.
RisksThe decision to have buttocks augmentation surgery is extremely personal and you'll have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications are acceptable.
During your personal consultation the doctor and anesthesiologist will explain in detail the risks associated with surgery. You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understand the procedure and any risks or potential complications.
Breast Lift risks:
- Blood clots
- Anesthesia risks
- Buttocks asymmetry
- Fluid accumulation
- Unfavorable scarring
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Pain, which may persist
- Poor healing of incisions
- Possibility of revision surgery
- Excessive firmness of the buttocks
- Buttock contour and shape irregularities
- Fatty tissue deep in the skin could die (fat necrosis)
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Skin discoloration, permanent pigmentation changes, swelling and bruising
- Changes in buttocks sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
- Allergies to tape, suture materials and glues, blood products, topical preparations or injected agents
- Damage to deeper structures – such as nerves, blood vessels, and muscles – can occur and may be temporary or permanent
"Most of the risks are very uncommon; some people may be at higher risk than others. Your doctor will discuss this with you during your consultation if any of these risks are specifically pertinent to you."Although buttock augmentation is an effective procedure where the benefits significantly outweigh the risks, the degree of surgical success can be altered by how each individual's body responds to surgery and healing. Although good results are expected, there is no guarantee. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure; revision surgery may be necessary.
Don't hesitate to ask questions: It's very important to ask questions about your buttocks procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings and any specific concerns with your doctor or any of our staff members.