- Before & After
- Request a free
Our Breast Augmentation package include
- Reception at airport
- Bilingual assistant
- Procedure with a Board certified surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post surgery assitant for 3 days (2 hr each day)
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Pre-paid Cell phone
Dates are limited and a $995 USD deposit is required to book your surgery
*Non of the packages include accommodation or airfare.
To be arrange
What you need to know about Breast Augmentation
Choose the topic that best describes your question:
- REQUEST A FREE QUOTE: it only takes 2 minutes, all quotes are based on the information provided by the patient. Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours
- SUMMIT YOUR PHOTOS: we provide generic quotes without pictures, but in order for our doctors to adequately assess your case and give you a personalized quote, we request 5 photos. see how to take your pictures
- LOCK YOUR SURGERY PRICE: If you are happy with the quote, we advise you to lock your price with an initial deposit. The US currency is losing great value against most world currencies. This means that your money buys you less surgery as the days go by.
- SELECT TRAVEL DATES: we are usually booked 3 months in advance, before buying your airline tickets check with your patient coordinator for available dates and buy it within 8 hours and send a copy of the official itinerary to your patient coordinator to reserve those dates.
Breast Augmentation in Colombia- Your New LookMany women who have undergone breast augmentation are extremely satisfied with their fuller appearance, most stating its positive effect on personal self-confidence and outlook. The decision to have breast augmentation is a highly personal one and the satisfaction should be based on what you like first and foremost.
Breast Augmentation Before & After PhotosHere you can view actual patient before and after photographs from surgeons who are SCCP members and certified by Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery. These before and after photographs represent typical results; however, not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same before and after results view gallery
Breast Augmentation CostCost for breast augmentation varies from region to region. A surgeon's cost for breast augmentation may fluctuate based on his or her experience, the type and cost of breast implants used, as well as geographic office location. In the Eastern US, the average cost is $3,800 for the surgeon's fee plus all the additional fees, while in the western cost the average surgeons fee is $3,400 Additional Fees:
- Breast Implant Cost
- Outpatient surgical facility fees
- Anesthesia fees for surgery
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical tests
Ideal CandidateIdeal candidates for breast augmentation are women seek improvement, not perfection, in their physical appearance. Physically healthy women with realistic expectations are great candidates.
Breast Augmentation IncisionAmong the possible Breast augmentation incisions, two are the most frequent; all of them are approximately 1.5 inches (4 cm) long:
- A semicircle under the lower outline of the areole (dark area around the nipples).
- At the fold where the breast meets the chest. This incision is the one that allows an easier and faster insertion of the implant but, because it leaves more visible scars, our surgeons do not resort to it except in very particular cases; for example, when there already is a scar from a prior implant that must be replaced.
Advantages of cohesive silicone gel implants
- Cohesive means that it tends to remain whole. This means that, even if the shell were to rupture, its content would not spill out. It would remain whole without any divisions.
- They do not lose their volume as time goes by.
- They do not make 'liquid' sounds during physical activities.
- They have a very natural consistency when touched.
- In the past, its content used to leak through the micro pores of the shell and caused capsular contractures. Nowadays, these leakages have been almost completely reduced thanks to the cohesive properties of the content and to the new shells made of several superimposed layers.
- In most European countries, in Asia and South America the use of these implants for cosmetic purposes is allowed, but not in the United States, where they may be used, however, for reconstructive purposes.
Breast Implant placementIt is important to mention that the implants are always placed behind the mammary gland, but there are three possible locations:
- Behind the pectoral muscle: this procedure is more complicated and the recovery is more painful, but the muscles prevent the implant's outline to be seen under the skin, giving the breast a more natural look. Placed here, the implants will interfere less in future mammograms.
- Partially under muscular: Implant is located beneath the top 2/3 of the pectoral (chest muscle).
- Over the pectoral muscle: this location is advisable for women who do intense physical exercises with their arms.