- Before & After
- Request a free
Our Arm Lift package include
- Reception at airport
- Bilingual assistant
- Procedure with a Board certified surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post surgery assitant for 3 days (2 hr each day)
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Pre-paid Cell phone
Dates are limited and a $995 USD deposit is required to book your surgery
*Non of the packages include accommodation or airfare.
To be arrange
What you need to know about Arm Lift
Choose the topic that best describes your question:
- REQUEST A FREE QUOTE: it only takes 2 minutes, all quotes are based on the information provided by the patient. Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours
- SUMMIT YOUR PHOTOS: we provide generic quotes without pictures, but in order for our doctors to adequately assess your case and give you a personalized quote, we request 5 photos. see how to take your pictures
- LOCK YOUR SURGERY PRICE: If you are happy with the quote, we advise you to lock your price with an initial deposit. The US currency is losing great value against most world currencies. This means that your money buys you less surgery as the days go by.
- SELECT TRAVEL DATES: we are usually booked 3 months in advance, before buying your airline tickets check with your patient coordinator for available dates and buy it within 8 hours and send a copy of the official itinerary to your patient coordinator to reserve those dates.
Arm Lift in Colombia- Your New Look"Most patients who undergo arm lift surgery are ecstatic with their firmer and thinner arms. In spite of the resulting scars, when most patients evaluate the outcome, they feel that the benefits obtained far outweigh the negative aspects. Many enjoy a new sense of self-confidence, as well as a wider selection of wardrobe options and activities."
Arm Lift Before & After PhotosHere you can view actual patient before and after photographs from surgeons who are SCCP members and certified by Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery. These before and after photographs represent typical results; however, not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same before and after results view gallery
Arm Lift CostCost for arm lift varies from region to region. A surgeon's cost for arm lift may fluctuate based on his or her experience, as well as geographic office location. In the Eastern US, the average cost is $3,800 for the surgeon's fee plus all the additional fees, while in the western cost the average surgeons fee is $4,400
- Blood tests before your surgery
- A physical exam by your primary care doctor
- Outpatient surgical facility fees
- Anesthesia fees for surgery
- Any prescription drugs (painkillers - antibiotics)
- Special bandaging or elastic garments
- Follow-up appointments (these may or may not be included by your surgeon)
- The costs of staying overnight in the hospital (if this should occur)
Benefits of arm lift surgeryThough it's a lengthy process, an arm lift can extremely change the overall look of your upper body. The removal of sagging flesh usually means that you can begin to wear a wider variety of clothes without embarrassment. Short sleeve shirts and sleeveless tops, along with most bathing suits will all be great options that you may have avoided in the past, but will be able to wear after an arm lift.
What does arm lift surgery do?It removes the excess skin and fat deposits that appear as a consequence of age or massive weight loss on the upper section of the arms. If your arms have a sagging appearance on the triceps and it makes you feel uncomfortable when you wear sleeveless clothes, then an upper arm lift may be the right thing for you.
What does arm lift surgery NOT do?It is not used for removing small fat deposits from your arms if the skin has a good elasticity. If this is your case, and diets and physical exercise do not produce the desired results, liposuction is the right procedure for you.
What does arm lift surgery consist of?The surgeon will make an incision from the armpit down to the elbow and remove the excess skin and fat. He will insert drainage tubes, if necessary, and then he will close the incisions with sutures. Length of Arm Lift Incision
The length of the incision depends on the skin laxity. Small skin excisions may allow for the incision to be located in the armpit only. For larger reductions, the scar will go down from the armpit to the elbow.
RecoveryFollowing your surgery, dressings are applied to your incisions, and a garment is placed to minimize swelling and to support your upper arm as it heals. You may be discharged on the same day or next day, depending on the number and extensiveness of treatment areas. . Adequate postoperative rest to allow healing and minimize complications is essential for the first 5-7 days. It is recommended that you exercise caution with lifting and heavy activities for the first 20 days.
Your first postoperative appointment is usually around 3-5 days.
Arm Lift RisksThe decision to have a arm lift surgery is extremely personal and you'll have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications are acceptable. The doctor and the anesthesiologist will explain in detail the risks associated with arm lift surgery. You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understand the procedure you will undergo and any risks or potential complications.
Possible risks of Arm Lift include:
- Skin loss
- Blood clots
- Nerve damage
- Anesthesia risks
- Fluid accumulation
- Poor wound healing
- Unfavorable scarring
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Pain, which may persist
- Major wound separation
- Suboptimal aesthetic result
- Recurrent looseness of skin
- Possibility of revision surgery
- Persistent swelling in the legs
- Skin discoloration and/or prolonged swelling
- Necrosis or loss of the umbilicus (belly button)
- Fatty tissue found deep in the skin might die (fat necrosis)
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation around the scar and on the abdomen
"Most of the risks are very uncommon; some people may be at higher risk than others. Your doctor will discuss this with you during your consultation if any of these risks are specifically pertinent to you."Although arm lift surgery can be an effective procedure where the benefits significantly outweigh the risks, like everything in the practice of medicine and surgery, it is not an exact science. The degree of surgical success can be altered by how each individual's body responds to surgery and healing. Although good results are expected, there is no guarantee. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure; revision surgery may be necessary.
Don't hesitate to ask questions: It's very important to ask questions about your arm lift surgery procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings and any specific concerns with your doctor or any of our staff members.